Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Officers Log: The Old Homestead

I have arrived at 1229 Gail Rd, the place I spent the first 19 years of my life. God, I have so much crap here. Sorry Memom :( When looking for something in the basement I found an old Jar Jar Binks mask. I forgot I had this!





The car is all packed up and I am just relaxing with Pappy aka "The Old Man" and Memom watching some movie about a little girl in the depression (its weird). I went to hang out with my little brother Chuckles but SURPRISE he is sleeping. Pappy wants to leave at 6:00 am tomorrow, so that should be fun! The road ahead will be long but I am looking forward to it. I hope I have everything!

"The further one goes the less one knows." Lao-tzu (sixth century BC)



P.S. Just When you thought how can Steve make this blog about Star Wars... I bring you, "Where's Yoda?" a visual journey. Click on the image below to follow Yoda, a small Jedi in a big country.



3 comments: