Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Officers Log: Predepature preperations


These are the voyages of a father and son. Our mission, to seek out great beer in new places. To boldly go where many have gone before...........

It is a week from the day till the old man and I begin our 19 day journey. The route is mapped, the mustang is purring like a kitten, and I have plenty of chex mix! I find my self thinking of the trips we took when I was a child. My sister and I would sleep in the car the night before so we could wake up already on the road. I do not have the luxury of such things this time seeing that I have to drive and quite frankly who wants to sleep in a mustang. I have decided to share our journey with you all here. Check back for pictures and random musings along the road. Click here to see a map of the first leg of our trip.



"Seize the time, Meribor. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again" -- Jean Luke Picard





1 comment:

  1. Skyline Drive is absolutely SPECTACULAR!! Don't warp through it!

    ReplyDelete