Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Firts Officers Log: Day 19, Back in Brooklyn!

Day 19, Back in Brooklyn!


The sun woke me up in the bright room this morning (thats one of the spare bedrooms in the house which Memom nicknamed the bright room, cause duh its bright in the mornings.) I was up early but didn't mind today cause we were going on our final drive back to Brooklyn.

We went up the road for a quick breakfast with my sister & brother-in-law. We don't hang out nearly enough so it was really great to spent some time there. Breakfast was delicious! After we ate it was back on the road.

Pappy drove so fast this, I think he finally lost it after all these days on the road. Bobbing and weaving trough NJ traffic we quickly made our way to Coney Island for some Nathans hot dogs. We park in front of a fire hydrant across the street cause there is so much traffic and no parking. I run over to buy us lunch and there I see the most beautiful sight so far on this trip, my lovely lady walking towards me. Thats what Ive been missing!




We grab some hot dogs and then all go to my apartment to eat. The dogs were just what ive been craving for weeks, god its great to be back. We had some great adventures the last 19 day's, bonded as father and son, and saw some amazing sights in this great country of ours. I throughly enjoyed it all.

I hope y'all have enjoyed our journey as much as we have.

"On the road again. Goin' places that I've never been. Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again." Willie Nelson


What happened to Yoda? Find out by clicking the image below!

2 comments:

  1. You've done an awesome job chronicling you journey to nowhere with the Corn. We (Joan and I ) have enjoyed your sidebars and colorful comments. We felt apart of it all! Glad to hear you had some quality moments with Pappy, althought those can become nauseating at times. How many days did he wear that stupid Mt. Rushmore t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog and I love you.

    ReplyDelete